Membership Types and Costs
There are three different types of memberships available.
- 1st SENIOR Head of household and/or dependent child 25 years old or older.
- 2nd SENIOR A spouse of a 1st Senior member and/or dependent child, over 18 years old, but younger than 25 years old.
- JUNIOR Any resident dependent / family member of a 1st Senior member under the age of 18 years old.
Costs by Member Type - Overview
Families (2nd Seniors and Juniors) can join at the same time as the 1st Senior. ASC encourages families to join at the same time so they can shoot together and attend the orientation as a family.
- 1st Senior and 2nd Senior applicants will pay a background check fee of $25 during the application process.
- Each 1st Senior, 2nd Senior and Junior applicant must complete an application regardless of age.
- Depending on the member application type, you will need to submit additional supporting forms
- Online applications are processed before paper based applications due to current workloads
1st SENIOR applicants have additional application requirements / Forms that include:
- 1st Senior Waiver Form
- Show proof of membership in the NRA
- Two (2) completed reference forms from current 1st Senior club members who have knowledge of your ability to safely handle guns.
2nd SENIOR and JUNIOR Applicants will need to upload the appropriate waiver form
Note: If you do not know two (2) current Senior Club members, you are invited to attend our monthly matches. Please see the calendar on the website for dates and times. Bring your application, introduce yourself around and find two current Senior members to fill out your reference letters.To start an online application: Goto the Apply to Join page
Click to Download Supporting Application Forms