Arlington Sportsman's Club Membership
There are three different types of memberships available.
- 1st SENIOR Head of household and/or dependent child 25 years old or older.
- 2nd SENIOR A spouse of a 1st Senior member and/or dependent child, over 18 years old, but younger than 25 years old.
- JUNIOR Any resident dependent / family member of a 1st Senior member under the age of 18 years old.
Families (2nd Seniors and Juniors) can join at the same time as the 1st Senior. ASC encourages families to join at the same time so they can shoot together and attend the orientation as a family.
- Each 1st Senior, 2nd Senior and Junior applicant must complete an application regardless of age.
- 1st SENIOR applicants have additional requirements / Forms that include:
Note: If you do not know two (2) current Senior Club members, you are invited to attend our monthly matches. Please see the calendar on the website for dates and times. Bring your application, introduce yourself around and find two current Senior members to fill out your reference letters.
- 1st Senior Waiver Form
- Show proof of membership in the NRA
- Two (2) completed reference forms from current 1st Senior club members who have knowledge of your ability to safely handle guns.
- 1st and 2nd Senior applicants will pay a background check fee of $25 during the application process.
Once the complete application is received and reviewed, ASC membership will contact you via email to confirm or request any additional required information.
- You can do the application without uploading all of the supporting files when prompted, but the the application will remain in a pending state until all the required forms have been uploaded.
- You can view / download the forms below or once you complete the online application, you will be emailed the links to additional required forms.
- An application will not be processed until required forms and documents are received
Click to Download Supporting Application Forms